Refund policies and other policies
…..for SMRT live course registrations
…..for video purchases:
- All video purchases are non-refundable
…..for book purchases:
- Books may be returned within 30 days of purchase if they are not written in and are in no way damaged. Purchaser will need to pay for return shipping. Digital books are non-refundable.
…..for obtaining CE credits:
- We understand that many of you take classes to obtain CE credit to renew your license. We do what we need to for you to be able to get your needed CE credits. For example, we show up to class prepared, we email certificates in a timely manner, we re-email certificates if you have lost them, we maintain our approvals, we do our best to work with your particular needs in class…..but, you will have to work with us as well.
- Here is a list of some of the things we need from you in order to provide you with CE credits:
- be on time
- stay until class is over, do not ask to leave several hours early (this means that knowing you will be 2 hours late and just not telling anyone, or attending 8 hours of a 12 hour class, or needing to leave 3 hours early 1 day for work, leaves us unable to provide you with CE credit for the class)
- participate in class, which means you
- …..need to put your phone away
- …..you have to work on your partner(s)
- …..you have to work on the area of the body we are teaching in class
- …..you have to get worked on
- provide us with your current information (your certificate will be emailed after class, please make sure we have the correct email address)
Please remember that while you have paid us to teach you and provide your CE credits, all other students in your class have done the same. This means that we will be unable to provide you with someone to coach you and only you through every move.
In addition, if you have come to, for example, a neck & head class in hopes of getting your hip fixed, you are in the wrong place. The other students have paid to learn the neck & head. I could give you many examples, but you get the gist, other people have also paid to be taught and get CE credits.
And, please watch your smells. The essential oil you think is fabulous, someone else may be allergic to. The heavily scented deodorant you wear to cover other smells, may be what gives someone else in class a headache and makes them unable to attend. Other culprits include fake scented lotions, heavily scented lotions (lavender is lovely, but it can fill a closed room really quickly), the essential oil blend you use to block out others energy so you do not become overwhelmed, patchouli oil (for the love of God, no!!! Remember, enclosed room!), and the boots you love that make your feet smell strong enough that even 3 washes do not get rid of the smell.
We ask that you do your best to be a good student and we will do our best for you. Thank you.