Full Circle School, Inc.
2101 S Blackhawk St, Suite 245, Aurora, CO 80014
April 1-3, 2022
** PLEASE NOTE THESE TIMES -- THEY ARE THE ACTUAL CLASS TIMES **
Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm | Saturday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm | Sunday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
24 CEs – $500
Instructor: Dawn Lewis
SMRT: Lower Extremities
Course Description: SMRT: Lower Extremities live class or video course will help you to work the thighs, knees, lower legs, ankles, and feet. You will learn to successfully work with:
- Hypertonic IT bands
- Femur head imbalances
- Knee pain and inflammation
- Chondromalacia Patella
- Shin splints and muscle cramps
- Lymphedema in the lower leg
- Ankle immobilization
- Overpronation or oversupination of the foot
- Plantar Fasciitis, bunions, and tarsal tunnel syndrome
- And more
When registering for this class you can opt to put down a deposit and pay-in-full at the class or pay-in-full now. Either way will lock-in our special promotional pricing.
Steps to register are:
1) select a quantity (i.e., number of students you are registering) for the full tuition or a quantity for the deposit,
2) if you have chosen to pay the full tuition, select one discount, which will immediately be taken off your total (if you are paying a deposit, do NOT take a discount, we will adjust your full tuition), and
3) hit submit and make your payment.